Eagle, Colorado (May 3, 2017) — REVER announced today the release of Version 3.0 of its popular motorcycle navigation and community app. This latest update represents a major-step forward in the user experience and feature offerings of the REVER iOS application (Android users can expect the same update within a few weeks of the iOS release). With a quickly expanding community of riders from around the world, REVER V3 also has language support for Italian and French.
“We’ve been listening to our users and working hard to incorporate their ideas into our product,” said Mark Roebke, Co-founder of REVER. “We couldn’t be more excited about this release. It brings our global community of riders even closer to each other while opening up a whole-new world of ride discovery and mobile navigation.”
Major new functionality and features include:
- Ride Discovery: REVER has partnered with content providers such as Butler Maps, Road Runner, Backcountry Discovery Routes, and Motorcyclist Magazine to provide verified, hand-curated routes from around the world. REVER has also created a library of free route content for users to explore. Also available, is a listing of roadrace tracks, motocross tracks and OHV trail systems to help riders of all disciplines find places to ride.
- New Ride Feed: A newly designed ride feed makes photos the top priority, while comments and likes are also prominent. Additional content such as featured communities and challenges are also visible as part of the ride feed.
- Geo-location Based Riding Challenges: REVER now offers challenges that automatically give riders credit for visiting certain points of interest (POIs). Examples include, popular roads, national parks, dealerships, and more. Certain challenges also unlock swag and deals as riders visit places on the map.
- Friend-Tracker: Users can now see all of their REVER friends anywhere in the world as they track rides in the app.
- Communities: REVER users, dealerships, events, brands, and local clubs can now create a REVER community to share rides.
- Sharing and Connecting: Finding riders including Facebook friends who are also REVER users as well as friends from your contact list just got a lot easier.
The REVER app, available for free on iOS and Android, works in conjunction with the REVER website to help riders discover the world’s best roads, create custom routes, track epic rides, compete for bragging rights, and share their riding experiences across social platforms. Since the app launched in 2015, REVER users have tracked millions of miles on motorcycle rides in over 125 countries around the world. For more information, visit REVER.co. or download the REVER mobile applications.