Did you know that one of the features on REVER allows you and your friends to see each other in near-real time while riding? Example: What if you’re out riding with some buddies and everyone shows up at the next rendezvous point, except for Fred? Just pull out your phone and see where on the REVER map he is. It’s that easy. Meeting up with a buddy for a ride and they’re running late? See where they are in near-real time.
*You no longer need to be a premium member to use this feature.
* If you are concerned about privacy, just make sure you don’t have “Share My Location With Friends” turned on (see Step 4).
Here’s how to set it up:
- From the main map page in the app, click the “hamburger” button in the top left.
2. Select “Friend Tracker” from the drop-down menu.
3. Boom, your active friends should all show up on the map
4. Make sure you have “Share My Location With Friends” turned on in Settings.